Simple, Safe, & Strong Conversion
Over the years, we have listened to our client’s wants and needs with the goal of evolving our product to help improve the quality of life and extend their capabilities. We are the manufacturer and can customize your van to meet your specific needs and/or wants. We can convert 2005 & newer Chrysler, Dodge, Toyota and Volkswagen minivans. Our vans are built and tested to meet federal safety standards and we are ADA compliant.
- All modifications are rear loading making parking easier
- Lightweight aluminum ramp with spring-loaded assembly (34” wide by 54” long), powdered coated & slotted for better traction
- Slim durable ramp handles make it easy to grip for ramp raising and lowering
- Q-Straint auto-retracting tie-downs makes securing the wheelchair user simple
- Industrial strength rubber flooring with a non-porous surface in the center channel makes it easy to clean & skid resistant.
- A removable footrest allows wheelchair to be closer to the driver or put in place for second row passengers to have full footrest. Both positions allow wheelchair to be positioned between second row seating
- Reinforced and strengthened rear axle
- Rubberized hinge seal with full length hinges
- Double rubberized undercoating to prevent corrosion and give superior protection
- Upgraded 3 chamber muffler system for a quieter ride
- Plywood sub flooring, 5/8” sound deafening padding, and new carpet throughout vehicle to reduce noise
- Dual Monroe Sensatrack® coil over shock added for a smoother ride
- Height from floor to opening of rear hatch 56”
Our standard conversion can accommodate one or two wheelchairs and four occupants. All new conversions include a 5 year/50,000-mile conversion warranty (whichever comes first).
- ADA compliant
- Crash tested
- 3 year or 36,000-mile Warranty (whichever comes first) on ramp and its components
- 29“ wide by 55” long ramp
- Door width 33”
- 10” lowered floor for smaller angle elevation of ramp for safety entry and exit in a wheelchair
- Interior height 58 ½ “
- Height from floor to opening of side door is 53 1/2 “
- Ramps made of powder coated aluminum
- Q-straint retractable tie-downs included with effortless release making it easy to load and unload the wheelchair user
- Rubberized undercoating to prevent corrosion and give superior protection
- 3 chamber muffler system for quieter ride
- The conversion can accommodate additional seating:
- 2 wheelchairs and 4 occupants
- 1 wheelchair and 5 occupants
The side entry conversions we sell take 4 weeks to complete.